Welcome to the Statewide Mutual CIMS Registration
To register your business and become a verified contracting company you will be required to submit an application to Statewide Mutual containing details of your business entity.
- You will need to assign a primary authorised account holder to register and manage your account.
- A registration fee of $100 per business, per year is required to be paid to cover system administration and processing. Payment can be made online using either Credit Card or Paypal.
- The system currently operates only in New South Wales.
- Statewide Mutual will conduct a verification process of all information provided by you in your application. Throughout this process additional information may be required in order to complete the application. On average Statewide Mutual will process applications within two business days from receipt of all required information.
- The estimated completion time for the registration is approximately ten minutes.
If at any time throughout the process you need assistance please contact email@example.com
Before proceeding please ensure that you have the following information available:
- Australian Business Number (ABN),
- Trading Name
- Contractor contact details (Name, address, phone, email)
- Insurance Broker's contact information (if applicable).
- Copies of Insurance Polices/PDS and schedules
When registering for CIMS we will require the following details of your insurances. The documents should preferably be in electronic form to upload onto the system. If you have an Insurance Broker, they should be able to send these documents to you by email attachments for this purpose. If you are unable to do this, you can fax the documents to our dedicated fax line: (02) 9262 1267 or post to:
Attention - Statewide Mutual (CIMS) ,Level 11, 66 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Attach all the policy schedules and policy wordings or Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) for each insurance policy you are providing. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Workers Compensation;
- Public/Products Liability;
- Contractors All Risks;
- Motor Vehicle and Plant;
- Professional Indemnity
All the schedules attached should be current and in force.
Check you have provided insurances for all areas of work that you will be contracting for.
To commence the registration process of your business entity, please click on the 'Begin Registration' button below.